"Girls" "Girls"

hahaha

hahaha girls are only mean to the constant barrage of wussy's hitting on them day to day week to week year to year. in fact, if women weren't like that the human species would probably still be in the stone age :D

Just Draw It Just Draw It

you

need to increase the frame rate dude, i bet you used 12 fps. use 24.
and u need better bodies, faces, color, etc.

Fast And Entertaining Fast And Entertaining

not

really good not horrible, but still lower then good, i'd say, bad.

Tank Attack V.1 Tank Attack V.1

nope

not very good, + as soon as you kill somethjing if you keep clicking and you will win in less then a minute

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

DUDE

Tom Fulp you are an animation GOD!! I saw you on AOTS and you rock! Where can I get this for the PS2 cause I can't find it in stores

DanPaladin responds:

hi, I'm dan, and I thank you on the animation praise :) you can get this game on www.alienhominid.com if you're having a hard time finding an NTSC version!

*F-777* Chinese Dance Machine *F-777* Chinese Dance Machine

cant wait 4 #2

nice job man! i cant wait for

-----------Spoiler alert-----------

Chinese Dance Machine 2!

"F-777" Braveheart Dance Mix "F-777" Braveheart Dance Mix

awsome song

I dont know why your not pro man lol.
This is really awsome the way you put everything together.

F-777 responds:

Thanks =D.

in the house. in the house.

awsome job

very creative and stylish! i love it! if you dont mind me asking what program did you use to make this? I use Reason 3.0 right now and i cant make music well :(

snayk responds:

I used Fruity Loops to make this song, as I do with most of my music. Personally, I find FL to be much more user-friendly than Reason, which I also use occasionally, but Reason is much better. You can do more with it and it's more professional than FL.

I'm still happy being Fruity, though :)

Thanks for the review :D